How to wash your Charli cashmere?
Cashmere Care Instructions:
- Never place cashmere items in the washer or dryer. Hand washing works best.
- When hand washing, use lukewarm water and gentle laundry soap. Gently work the suds through the fabric and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Never wring or twist the material as it will lose its original shape.
- When drying cashmere, gently squeeze excess water (again, do not wring or twist). Lay the item out on a clean towel, adjusting it to its original shape, and roll the towel up, jelly roll style, with the cashmere item in the middle. Apply pressure to the towel, and unroll, laying the item flat again on another clean dry towel to finish air-drying.
Tips and Advice:
- Never hang your cashmere item on a hanger as it will lose its shape. Rather, when the item is completely dry, gently fold and lay flat in a drawer until ready to use.
- Some cashmere items, such as woven cashmere, are dry clean only. Check your care label carefully and never attempt to wash a cashmere item that is dry clean only.
- Avoid laying cashmere near a heater or in the sunlight to dry as it will shorten the life of the garment.
| Posted on August 15 2016